It’s so nostalgic that I’m now looking back and reflecting on 300 conversations we’ve had over the last 5 years in the Savvy Dentist Podcast. We began this journey in 2016 and it’s really interesting to look at what has happened and what we’ve learned along the way. So today, I’m going to share the top 10 lessons I’ve gained from speaking to wonderful people with brilliant minds on the podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:28] My heartfelt thanks to special people who have been part of this podcast.
- [03:01] Explaining the purpose of this episode.
- [06:20] 1st Lesson: Bouncing back from adversity.
- [10:16] 2nd Lesson: Playing to win.
- [12:11] 3rd Lesson: Go slow to grow fast.
- [15:37] 4th Lesson: The business never outgrows the leaders.
- [19:00] 5th Lesson: Look outside of dentistry.
- [20:43] 6th Lesson: Success is personal.
- [24:08] 7th Lesson: Sail the wind you’ve got.
- [25:41] 8th Lesson: The ability to adapt to change.
- [28:51] 9th Lesson: Be a training institution.
- [32:11] 10th Lesson: Build assets.