Want to know the secret to having fast business growth? In this episode, Pete Williams, the best-selling author of the book Cadence: A Tale of Fast Business Growth, will help you understand how 10% small wins can help you succeed and achieve fast growth in the seven key areas of your business. The real-world examples he shares will give you a better understanding of how the 7 Levers framework can be implemented into your practice to give you the results, profitability, and growth you want.
In this episode we cover:
- [02:30] Pete shares his entrepreneurial background and his fascination with business since he was a child.
- [04:43] Do you innately have the DNA to be an entrepreneur, or can you learn the skills to become one?
- [07:10] Find out the number one key to success for anybody in any industry.
- [09:35] Understanding rhythm and cadence and what it can do for you and your business.
- [11:45] How fast is fast growth and how do you sustain it?
- [15:26] Pete tells us more about the story foundation of his book, Cadence.
- [17:50] How to apply the 7 levers and practice the 10% win approach to get you the results and growth you want.
- [29:10] Pete shares real-world examples of the mistakes entrepreneurs make in their approach to marketing and applying the 7 levers.
- [34:50] How the idea of 10% wins makes people more confident to get off the tools.
- [40:13] Pete talks about vanity metrics and the two important metrics you need in your business.
- [42:53] Pete shares one of his first business projects selling the MCG at $500 apiece at 21 years old.
Find out more