In today’s world, a lot of things are instant … However, success is not!
In this episode Jesse gives you the big picture vision tools to ensure you are moving your practice, and your life, towards the success you desire.
We can’t let our life be swamped by the business, so it’s time to get clear and set yourself up for the next 10 years.
Application of principles over a period of time is the winning formula.
So … what are your ‘principles’?
Where we place our time, energy, attention, money, and effort … and how we use them, is what determines our success.
In this episode we discuss:
- [2:19] – Intent + Design. How to create a practice by design, and a life with intent.
- [4:51] – For your business to give you everything that you want … you gotta know what it is that YOU want!
- [6:35] – How does a life wheel work and how can you apply the same tool and principles to your life design.
- [9:15] – We drastically overestimate what we can achieve in 12 months, and radically underestimate what we can achieve in a decade. We often set ourselves up for failure by wanting instant results. If you stay the course, you will achieve way more.
- [10:59] – So let’s set a 10 year vision for your practice. There are 4 types of ‘time’ that we need to get clear on, and Jesse walks through each of these to help you understand.
- [13:51] – Goal setting ensures you have achievable, time relevant, and achievable tasks to ensure you reach your vision. Jesse explains how to understand your ‘effective hourly rate’.
- [18:52] – So what are the 4 types of Business Model and which one do you want?
- [23:52] – The emotional connection that we have to our vision is what will pull us through the inevitable tough times. So let’s get clear on the exact tasks to focus on in the next 3 months.