How would it feel if what you love … became the life you live?
In this episode Martin Pigg discusses why you need to stop listening to the folks who tell you that whatever you want to do with your life is impossible. And he’s not just talking about the people you know! There are plenty of people you don’t know but see in the media who have a negative world view that is more about who they are, than who you aspire to be.
The fact is that, out of the 8 billion people on this planet, you are the only person who will ever be able to do what you can do in the way that you can do it.
Martin Pigg is an author, speaker and coach in the personal mastery arena and his mission is to radically elevate global happiness with The PIGG Principle. For fun Martin flies airplanes, lifts weights, and occasionally wears a speedo on stage.
In this episode we discuss:
- [2:47] – First off, you need to understand Martin, specifically he’s back story and how he has become the coach and leader he is today.
- [11:29] – Finding your passion is an important discovery for us all. Martin describes how you can find your passion. Key ingredients will be your ‘intention’ and ‘gratitude’.
- [20:22] – So why do we lose sight of our passion? And how can we live a true life and apply it to our business life.
- [23:07] – Martin explains a process for your passion to find you. Your purpose will find you. Purpose is an ideal, just like happiness is an ideal. So find something you enjoy that you can be intentional about, and your purpose (and happiness) will find you.
- [25:24] – Most of us live our lives unintentionally. Martin explains the role of ‘intention’. The energy of what you do and who you connect to.
- [35:38] – Often we forget to acknowledge ‘how far we’ve come’ and what we’ve achieved. So take the time to focus on the view and stop being so hard on yourself. Martin describes how grace and gratitude can help you to achieve this.
- [38:49] – “Never allow the voices of mediocrity to silence the whispers of your own soul” – Optimise your life and your business to maximise your business joy.
- [book] – Winning the War with Self – Martin Pigg