Cate Scolnik helps business owners increase engagement, authority, and influence. She specialises in “done for you” online marketing and gets results through effective social media management, blogging and content marketing strategies.
Cate is an experienced writer and has worked with some of the most respected experts in the online environment — including Lori Deschene of Tiny Buddha and Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger.
Cate’s work has appeared on some exclusive and influential sites, including Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Marc&Angel, LifeHack, and others.
In today’s episode we chat about:
- How blogs help potential patients choose your practice
- Common blogging mistakes newbies make
- Practical ways to position your blog to attract your ideal clients
- How to choose whether to do a written, audio, or visual blog
- Cate’s structured approach to blogging
- Repurposing and re-syndication
- Action steps you can take to start or improve your blogging
Find out more about Cate Scolnik: