Beginning at age 14, Doug Winnie embarked on his first entrepreneurial experience selling holiday greeting cards door–‐to–‐door. This early drive for success led him to become a successful business owner, avid private pilot, and an accomplished world traveler, exploring over 25 countries.
Doug has been the owner or manager of multiple successful companies and understands the challenges, pressures, and pleasures associated with being an executive. Today, Doug works as an Executive Coach, assisting other managers, executives, and entrepreneurs to consistently obtain the highest results.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Doug built multiple multi-million dollar businesses
- The essential ingredients of building a great business that supports you
- How to leverage through staff
- When to build a team for optimal leverage
- How to hire amazing staff in just 4 hours
- How to get the most out of your 24hr day
- The secret to improving your mindset