This week I’m joined by Jarrod Robinson who is better known as the PE Geek. Jarrod is a Physical Education teacher from country Victoria Australia, with a passion and enthusiasm for the role emerging technologies play in teaching and learning. He is first and foremost an advocate for lifelong movement and physical activity, however, realises the power of 21st-century technologies that can shape new age teaching pedagogies.
We chat about:
- What the global tech trends are and what they mean for business.
- What education services can teach businesses about delivering the right message at the right time
- Why tech illiteracy is no longer an option
- Perpetual learning
- The importance of having a great web presence
- How technology enables leveraged personalisation of service