Katherine Maslen is a naturopath, nutritionist, author and renegador for health. She founded Brisbane Natural Health – a wellness centre where they work as a team to get overcome their clients health issues. Brisbane Natural Health are Australia’s first and only membership based wellness centre.
After completing 2 bachelor degrees in health science, Katherine has been helping people to be their best through health for over 9 years. She has spent most of this time one on one in clinical practice – in the trenches with her clients to navigate them through the minefield that is imperfect health.
In this episode we chat about:
- How to survive the tough periods in your business
- Why prolific beats perfect
- How a membership model works in a clinical setting
- Who to listen to when it comes to business advice
- How you can cultivate resilience
- How to harness your creativity in business