Dr Lincoln Harris has been completely focused on excellence and quality from the beginning of his career as a dentist. He established the first private dental practice in Bargara – Harris Dental Boutique in 2000. Since graduation, he has trained extensively in Aesthetic Implant Techniques and Full Mouth Rehabilitation to attain immense skill and knowledge.
With his vast dental knowledge, Dr Harris coaches and trains dentists from all over the world on complex aesthetic dentistry, surgical techniques and business management. Dr Harris has also lectured in multiple cities throughout Australia, North America, Asia, Singapore, United Kingdom and Europe.
In this episode we chat about:
- Common pitfalls dentists make early career (and how to avoid them)
- Why we need to be aware of how learning new things is a grieving process
- The importance of making conscious career choices
- Upcoming trends in dental technology to be aware of
- Tips on starting a successful practice
- Secrets for a long and happy career in dentistry
- Why dentistry is a fear-based profession (and how to embrace that)