In this week’s episode, I chat with Nathan Chan.
Nathan is the publisher and editor of Foundr Magazine, a digital magazine for young entrepreneurs. Nathan launched Foundr in March 2013 from his bedroom and in a small period of time it became a top 10 ranked ‘Business & Investing Magazine’ on the app store.
As publisher of Foundr Nathan was a finalist for Publisher of the Year for 2014 in the Digital Magazine awards. He has had the pleasure of interviewing some of the most accomplished entrepreneurs around the world namely Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Seth Godin and Tim Ferris.
We chat about
- How Nathan started Foundr Magazine
- Key ingredients to making a successful business
- Fostering your hunger
- Nathan’s scary moments
- The lessons learned from being sued
- Key strategies for managing people
- His Instagram success story and the genesis of the coffee table book