My time with Sir Richard Branson on his private island gave me a lot to think about, especially when it comes to what works in business and what doesn’t. Branson is clearly a great businessman who runs hundreds of successful businesses. And spending time with him was an honour and a privilege.
Equally important was the time I spent with the other business owners also attending.
Drawing on my experience at Necker and business more broadly, in this episode, I share with you some key points for running a successful business including:
- How to become a better business owner (no one is a “natural”)
- What training secrets from sports teams business owners should steal
- Why focusing on Critical Drivers is more valuable than KPIs or revenue
- Tips on creating a great team culture
- A handy performance/culture matrix to plot your staff along
For Savvy Dentist listeners, I’m extending an invitation to attend my 2 day team training workshop, ‘Be Impressive on Purpose: the Aligned Team’
Sign up here: drjessegreen.com/teamtraining