<div class=”row” style=”background-color: white;”><!– –><table style=”width: 100%;”><!– –><tbody><!– –><tr><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-savvy-dentist-with-dr-jesse-green/id1097462807?mt=2″> <img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/itunes-download.png” alt=”” width=”137″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=157204&refid=stpr”><img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/stitcher-01.png” alt=”” width=”195″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7408957-understanding-competitive-intelligence.mp3″ target=”_blank” rel=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7408957-understanding-competitive-intelligence.mp3 noopener”><img class=”alignnone” src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/download-2062197_960_720.png” alt=”” width=”158″ height=”50″ /></a></td><!– –></tr><!– –></tbody><!– –></table><!– –></div>
In this episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, Babette Bensoussan, founder of MindShifts, joins me as we talk about competitive intelligence. Babette is internationally acclaimed in this space being a Competitive Intelligence (CI) Expert and Strategist. She is both an academic and an entrepreneur and has written numerous books around this topic.
Our conversation also touched on industry trends, relevant data that businesses need, making decisions in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world, and positioning your practice for growth. Join us in this interesting and fascinating episode today.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:17] Babette’s background and how she works as both an academic and an entrepreneur.
- [09:59] The books that Babette has written.
- [11:09] An overview on competitive intelligence.
- [14:22] Typical data used by businesses for analysis.
- [17:22] Social trends or changes as consumers.
- [23:24] Babette’s view on a collegiate environment and a competitive marketplace and how they do or do not co-exist.
- [25:12] Self-interest and emotional intelligence in people.
- [28:59] The VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) model.
- [32:53] Advice for small businesses on being able to respond in an agile manner.
- [35:24] Decision making in a VUCA world and how you can minimize risk in those environments.
- [40:15] Common traits that good leaders have.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group