In this episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, Taylor Cutler, Director of Marketing in Australia and New Zealand for Podium. Podium is a multi-product platform that gives businesses and their customers the most convenient experience possible – from reviews to messaging and insights.
In this conversation we talk about online marketing trends, general versus local google searches, getting online reviews from clients and practical tips on marketing and reviews that you can apply in your practice today.
In this episode we discuss:
- [00:40] The story of how he found his way into the space of online marketing and marketing in general.
- [01:54] Latest trends on searches in Google particularly in local search.
- [03:16] Difference between general search versus local search.
- [05:30] Specific searches versus broad searches by location.
- [08:29] The trend of getting online reviews for businesses.
- [10:02] Problems on getting reviews from clients.
- [11:58] Tips on how to ask for reviews from clients.
- [17:32] Views on asking for 5 star reviews or feedback.
- [18:49] Number of reviews a practice needs before they become a referral source in their own right
- [19:30] Four things google looks at when determining local search rankings.
- [22:23] How reviews affect team recruitment or employee applications.
- [24:08] The things that are making a difference, adding value, and creating loyalty to customer experience.
- [28:27] The future of marketing trends
Find out more
- Podium Website
- Podium Facebook
- Podium Instagram
- Podium Twitter
- Podium LinkedIn
- Taylor Cutler LinkedIn