In this episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, Josh Remington of the JR Marketing group gives us pearls of wisdom on how to get our marketing right in 2020.
We talk about all things marketing, how to assess your marketing, making sure your strategy and marketing is aligned with your business strategy and so much more. If you are a business owner, you will definitely want to listen to this as Josh gives tons of information that may take your marketing to the next level.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:00] Josh’s learnings from his recent kickboxing match.
- [06:08] How Josh remained analytical, focused and on top of things during the match.
- [10:56] Josh’s observations on what has worked and not marketing-wise.
- [14:30] Things to look at to assess the effectiveness of your marketing.
- [20:11] Complexity in dental practice marketing.
- [24:13] Simplifying your marketing.
- [31:25] Changes in marketing trends over time.
- [35:35] Where email marketing stands in the overall marketing picture.
- [39:16] Reasonable open rates for emails.
- [43:26] Josh walks us through his Cut the BS Action Planner.