Macushla is a total expert at what she does. She possesses the ability of taking technical subjects and humanizing it so that it resonates with the lay audience. We’ve covered so much in this interview such as strategies for creating content, hiring content writers, SEO considerations, using images in content, common failures in content marketing, and so much more. You’ll get tons of tips and tricks to take your content marketing to the next level after listening to this episode.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:45] How Macushla came to find herself in the world of content marketing.
- [06:16] The reason why content is so important.
- [09:11] Common mistakes people are making in content marketing.
- [11:30] Preparing plans and strategies for coming up with content.
- [13:27] Benefits of getting a great content writer.
- [17:00] Telling relatable stories in your content.
- [18:32] Key points to consider in writing content for your website, blogs and emails.
- [22:00] The structure of writing a blog.
- [23:28] The importance of writing content with purpose.
- [26:54] Role of infographics and images in content.
- [29:18] SEO considerations in writing your content.
- [32:18] The difference between personal and business personality.
- [36:42] Key things to keep in mind when working with a content writer.
- [39:35] What conscious content is.
- [42:08] Key things business owners need to be aware of in creating content.
Find out more
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group