The business lessons my dad taught me come from outside the business world – often the best business lessons do.
This episode is in celebration of father’s day a couple of weeks ago here in Australia. Although my dad isn’t a dentist, there are some simple life lessons I’ve learned from him that I’ve carried with me into the day to day running of my practice.
The five business lessons my dad taught me are:
1. How to start each day with a win, and why you should
2. The keys to making your business a team sport
3. How to give your customers more than they asked for (without breaking your budget)
4. Why persistence is the secret to success
5. How you can make each day better than the last