In today’s episode, Dr. Jesse discusses how you can build a practice that is resilient to whatever the economy throws at us. Whether the economy is going up, sideways or down, we need to be able manage our practice through the economic seasons.
Defense is the best offense, so we need to plan for the worst, and hope for the best.
Preparing for an economic downturn requires planning and consideration.
If you’re a practice owner who’s motivated and driven and who wants to get the most from your practice. Whether it’s earning more income, or having more free-time, then we want to encourage you to come and join us at the Savvy Dentist Facebook group. Search Savvy Dentist in Facebook.
In this episode we discuss:
- [3:08] – Operating your practice prudently when people’s purse-strings tighten is important.
- [4:35] – The 3 core principles to recession proofing your practice.
- [9:47] – The South West Airlines model is a useful study for any practice owner.
- [11:44] – Manage your debt levels with buffers.
- [13:08] – As a business owner it’s imperative to protect the number one asset in your business.
- [15:23] – What drives team retention?
- Dr. Jesse explains how he has navigated every economic season and come out in better shape and positioned for growth will be explained in an upcoming free training.
Sign up now for our FREE webinar on Recession Proofing Your Practice.
Find out more:
- Signup for a FREE webinar – Recession Proofing your Practice
- Book A Strategy Call
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group
- Access FREE Video Series: Earn More, Work Less
- Savvy Dentist App – Download Now