In this episode of The Savvy Dentist Podcast, Dr. Jesse Green is joined by change leadership and confidence expert Lata Hamilton, Founder & CEO of Passion Pioneers and the creator of the “Leading Successful Change” program.
The marketplace is changing at a pretty brisk rate. We’re seeing lots of different changes on the technological front, the social front and they impact our workplace.
Lata Hamilton is well regarded for helping people navigate change and bring small and large business organisations through that change management process.
- [4:41] – Why is technology creating overwhelm in our teams?
- [7:08] – How can we as leaders. help to create positive change in our workplace?
- [10:31] – Change only happens when our teams make the decision individually to change. What is the best tip to help our teams make the decisions we need them to make, to change?
- [16:58] – How to involve your team in the ongoing decision making process, rather than waiting for one momentous event.
- [29:52] – How to manage younger generations within the workplace.