Howard Farran, DDS MBA is a noted international lecturer on faster, easier, more efficient dentistry. He has captivated audiences around the world with his innovative, informational and entertaining style. He is the author of the book Uncomplicate Business.
Dr Farran is the author of several dental practice management articles and multiple video series. His experience ranges from all aspects of practice management, including business planning, operations and finance, to e-commerce business and Internet marketing.
Dr Farran is the founder and publisher of Dentaltown Magazine, which is mailed to more than 120,000 dentists in 43 countries each month. Dr Farran is also the founder of Hygienetown.com, Orthotown.com and the flagship site, Dentaltown.com where more than 140,000 registered dental professionals share information with each other on a daily basis!
In this episode we chat about:
- The three foundations of business: people, time and money
- Nailing your existing business model
- The pitfalls of scaling too early
- What data points in your business you should be focusing on
- Challenges facing the profession
- Opportunities in the profession
Find out more about Howard Farran
On his website
Buy his book Uncomplicate Business
Listen to Jesse on Howard’s podcast here