Dr Mark Costes is far from a typical dentist and dental coach. During his career, he has been able to start or acquire over a dozen successful dental practices during some of the profession’s most challenging times. Dr Costes is the founder of the Dental Success Institute, a company committed to helping dentists to achieve their full potential while recapturing their passion for dentistry. He is also the founder of the Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting which has experienced explosive growth and has expanded to over one hundred and eighty locations throughout the United States.
Dr Costes is the International and #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of the book Pillars of Dental Success. His internet radio show, The Dentalpreneur Podcast now has listenership from over 130 countries worldwide.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The meaning of dentalpreneur
- What the most important entrepreneur skill to develop is
- Why you need to develop skills outside of dentistry
- The changing market and how you can take advantage of it
- How to build your skills up as an entrepreneur and CEO
- Mark’s top recommendations for those wanting to grow their businesses