Recently I had the opportunity to travel across to Sir Richard Branson’s private island where I spent time with Richard Branson and thirty other global entrepreneurs who are doing amazing things. It was a humbling and exciting experience and I’m so thrilled to be sharing the key lessons from my time on Necker Island. Plus, I have a snippet of audio from Richard Branson himself.
In this episode I chat about:
- Why you should put yourself (not your company) out of business as soon as possible
- Why Richard Branson asks WHO not HOW (and why you should too)
- How scaling is about building and leading a great team
- Understanding the growth/control ratio
- How to create a great business culture
For more information on creating a great business culture: