Episode 208 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast is a solo episode with me, Dr. Jesse Green. We are going to talk about fees and setting fee structures – in essence, the good, the bad and the ugly of fees.
It is highly important for a practice to have an appropriate fee level to allow us to operate commercially and successfully. This allows us to give the best possible care to patients while being able to level up the business and making sure that enough money comes through the door so that our business and our team members are sustained. It’s a short but informative episode that will give you the information you definitely need on practice fees.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:34] Good reasons for setting fee levels appropriately and operating in a commercially successful and sustainable way.
- [03:11] Fees reflect the brand of the business.
- [04:12] Things that affect the fee structure.
- [05:26] Problems that come up in setting fee structures.
- [06:01] Common issues that come up when increasing your fees.
- [08:03] The trouble of single point sensitivity.
- [09:57] The best way to market your practice.
- [10:43] Should you give discounts or not?
Find out more
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group