<div class=”row” style=”background-color: white;”><!– –><table style=”width: 100%;”><!– –><tbody><!– –><tr><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-savvy-dentist-with-dr-jesse-green/id1097462807?mt=2″> <img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/itunes-download.png” alt=”” width=”137″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=157204&refid=stpr”><img src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/stitcher-01.png” alt=”” width=”195″ height=”50″ /> </a></td><!– –><td style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7549768-how-to-stay-on-brand-and-get-your-messaging-right.mp3″ target=”_blank” rel=”https://audioboom.com/posts/7549768-how-to-stay-on-brand-and-get-your-messaging-right.mp3 noopener”><img class=”alignnone” src=”http://drjessegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/download-2062197_960_720.png” alt=”” width=”158″ height=”50″ /></a></td><!– –></tr><!– –></tbody><!– –></table><!– –></div>
Why is branding important for a business, how do we build a brand and do we really need one for our dental practice? These are just some of the questions that Lou Marx answers in Episode 212 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast. Lou is the owner of Branded X, a business that helps other businesses build from the brand up with clever communication and smart storytelling strategies.
There’s heaps of information to be taken in this interesting conversation from knowing what a brand is and isn’t, the differences between a company and a personal brand to strategies you can implement in building your own brand. If you’re looking to build or improve your brand and communication, you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode with a pen and paper on hand.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:28] The story of how she started BrandedX.
- [05:21] What a brand is and isn’t.
- [07:46] The relevance of having a brand for a dental practice.
- [09:26] The intersection of a personal and business brand.
- [10:25] Getting started on building a brand for yourself or your business: Positioning Yourself.
- [13:13] The clever move of Pepsi positioning themselves as 2nd in the market.
- [14:07] Looking at your brand architecture and maximising it.
- [15:53] Succeeding with branding – can it be done unconsciously?
- [17:03] Mistakes people make in branding.
- [18:47] Changing your messaging to be relevant to the times.
- [20:14] Tips on communicating your message while remaining empathetic to the conditions of the market at the present time.
- [22:38] Tweaking your communications to become solutions-focused.
- [23:59] The most interesting things in branding and marketing today.
- [26:12] The future of marketing and branding in the next 3-5 years.
- [28:44] A brand with great marketing that interests Lou.
Find out more
- Free Download: How Great Brands Win!
- Free Mini Brand Strategy with Lou
- Branded X Website
- Branded X Facebook
- Branded X Instagram
- Lou Marx LinkedIn
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group