Steve Daley of Healthcare Finance joins me in Episode 215 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast. Steve’s 20-year long term approach to working with people is something I really admire and resonate with.
In the podcast, we are going to talk all about finance – dealing and working with professionals like brokers, accountants, lawyers and coaches. This is an essential topic to help you pull your team together and get financial outcomes that make sense for you, your family and your business.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:04] The story of how Steve found his way into the world of healthcare finance.
- [04:43] 3 good financial habits you need today.
- [07:55] The reason some people don’t like paying for advice.
- [09:39] The importance of investing in a good accountant.
- [12:17] Guiding principles on contingency planning.
- [21:27] Lessons to learn from times of difficult economies.
- [25:16] The need for coaching.
- [27:22] Being prepared will make you the best.
- [30:00] Continuing communication with your patients during this time.
- [31:46] Wisdom from Steve on finance.
Find out more
- Free: COVID Care Pack for Dental Practice Owners
- Scaling Summit
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group