This week, we’re diving into the archives to bring you a very special episode full of our top leadership hits. Over the past 350+ episodes, we’ve had some fantastic leadership experts who each offer a unique perspective and approach – so we’ve compiled them for you to enjoy the “best-of” leadership!
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:56 – Martin Moore defines leadership, the difference between leadership and management, and practical steps you can take in order to become a better leader.
- 4:12 – Kate Russell identifies common mistakes people make in their leadership, including the assumptions we make that lead to miscommunications.
- 6:22 – Rael Bricker demonstrates the importance of humility and showing public respect to others.
- 8:07 – Scott Stein talks us through the factors that separate a great leader from an average leader, and urges you to take time to recharge in order to make smarter and more strategic decisions.
- 9:48 – Rohan Dredge gives us the keys to scaling and building up other people in your practice in order to fulfill the potential of your business.
- 13:39 – Catherine Plano talks us through the common mistakes business owners make in setting a goal, and why it’s important to do the deep work before going into business and accepting the responsibility of being a leader.
- 15:46 – Our very own Ronan Lutman, Head Coach at Savvy Dentist, talks about all things EQ and emotional intelligence, including the components that make up EQ and how they help us navigate communication and behaviour.
Find out more
- Episode 320 – Martin Moore
- Episode 202 – Kate Russell
- Episode 161 – Rael Bricker
- Episode 172 – Scott Stein
- Episode 144 – Catherine Plano
- Episode 279 – Ronan Lutman