Running a business isn’t as easy as it seems. More often than not, entrepreneurs end up in disastrous events because they lack the ability to handle their finances. Developing your financial intelligence is key to growing your business and having surplus cash flow to create and build wealth. Learn all about healthy money mindsets and financial habits from the experts in this episode of the Savvy Dentist Summer Series.
In this episode we discuss:
- [03:40] Episode 303 – Michael Yardney: Learn how to think differently and develop good money habits to create wealth.
- [06:40] Episode 216 – Steve Daley: The 3 key team members you need to have in your business to mitigate risks and protect your business.
- [11:27] Episode 215 – Terry Tran: The importance of creating wealth outside of your business to build financial stability through economic instabilities.
- [13:10] Episode 192 – Tim McNeely: Creating wealth by having a vision and practising principles of wealth creation to achieve success.
- [20:10] Episode 142 – Damion Lupo: Paying attention to te important numbers in your business to help you make better decisions and create more cash flow in your business.
- [23:45] Episode 134 – Justin Krane: Managing your cash flow and understanding why profit doesn’t equal cash.
- [30:10] Episode 94 – Jordan Goodman: Learn how to set up a successful strategic plan to get ahead financially. a strategic plan to get ahead financially.
- [33:48] Episode 68 – Reese Harper – Simple tips on wealth creation for dentists.
Find out more
- Episode 303 – Michael Yardney
- Episode 216 – Steve Daley
- Episode 215 – Terry Tran
- Episode 192 – Tim McNeely
- Episode 142 – Damion Lupo
- Episode 134 – Justin Krane
- Episode 94 – Jordan Goodman
- Episode 68 – Reese Harper